Legal advice for parents is doing fraud or harasses me.if may i legal activities for,if any problem?

Situation : from rameshkumar, coimbatore,tamilnadu. SUBJECT: Legal advice for parents is doing fraud or harasses me. Dear sir, I am rameshkumar from Coimbatore,Tamilnadu and am unmarried person.I need a legal advice please for,I born 21th septemper 1990.Our parents were fraud or fray to sell,done of my all property to another person.Now a day,they are doing a fraud to selling a home property of mother for outbound without me.So,they are done of 95% sold things and now they are planning of remaining 5% things want to selling a fraud to do.So,they are fray or pressure me often a day.If they will do selling outright a home property of mother for outbound,may i get a share of amount or else in legally? otherwise,may i get legal acivity of they done a deceit,discard alone or harass till now. So,kindly give a legal advice me for this situation,please . Thanking you sir Place: Tamilnadu Date: 03.01.2018
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A:

Please open locker in bank and deposit your documents in it.

148 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers