Procedure to get the marriage certificate from the court where marriage is done in Arya samaj ritual 2. Time to get the same

Situation : My son is divorcee is coming to India for 3 weeks. He is going to marry a divorcee bride who also coming to India for 3 weeks. Both will get married in Arya samaj pune with hindu ritual as both are hindu. Address of broom is Ahmedabad and that of bride is Nasik. Whether Marriage done in pune can be registered in the pune court to get the certificate and time to get the same. Whether both parties to remain present in India till the certificate received?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You may get a formal certificate from Arya samaj bhavan and same may be registered if adviced at Municipal crporation.same is having recognition.

Court marriage is different and has waiting period 


66 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers