Can I file FIR and Arrest him ? how can I defend Myself ?

Situation : Hi sir I am from Chennai I borrowed money from my relative of Rs.200000 by signing emty bond and cheq he keeps threating and kidnapped my mom he lives in tirupathi my mother lives in krishnagiri I filed a compliant in krishnagiri and arrested him, then their family pleased with me and my family, (saying we will never interfere in your matters again and will never file a case against the money and cheqs please get the complaint back u don't want to pay the money back), then my family also advised to compromise then police man made these statement in white paper as they also agreed and signed in front of police man in the police station.. After a month he sent me a court notice from kalahasthi tirupathi, asking the money my economic situation is bad I cant pay him the money...since he also agreed to that.... now what should I do ...kindly advice...I live in Chennai... can I re file FIR now against him and arrest ...
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

1.If he had filed cheque bounce case then contest it and defend it, it will be dismissed as you are having sufficient evidence.


255 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers