If it continue, They will harasses or illtreat me, May i take legal action?

Situation : Note: legal advice for harasses or illtreat me. Details: Parents are doing flay or harasses me into small boy. So,i couldn't continue my study exactly.Then, Our ancestors all property were fray to sold to another person. I was family situation to didn't any problem. It's more incident. Now, They sell property. So, they are pressure or flay me. The property is mother name. So, they were selling 95% things. It's continue on harasses, So. If it continue any big problem, harasses or illtreat me, may i take legal action? And how to safe my educational certification in under goverment like bank? And If they sold property, may i get a share of amount in legally or else? Subject: They are harasses or illtreat me often. May i take legal action for that, if it continue problem me?
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: You can file complaint with poiice or with the Magistrate directly. you may clam protection your person and property. Keep your documents in safe locker of any nationalized bank.
272 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers