If they sold whole property indirectly,may i get share of amount in legally or else?

Situation : Parents are doing flay or harasses me into small boy. So,i couldn't continue my study exactly.Then, Our ancestors all property were fray to sold to another person. I was family situation to didn't any problem.Now, They sell property. So, they are pressure or flay me. The property is mother name. So, they were selling 95% things. And If they sold whole property indirectly, may i get a share of amount in legally or else? Thanking you
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear friend,

If the proeperties are ancetral proerties then you will the the same on filing a suit. Court can cancel the sale deeds.

257 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers