Where can I file a case?

Situation : My neighbor's trees (more than 15) creates danger to my house and family members. Dry branches, leaves, flowers and seeds are always falling on my house and my private way. Hence we cannot use the area fearlessly. This is in Kollam, Kerala. My ailing wife and 85 years old mothers are living in my home besides me. They cannot clean up the area due to illness and I cannot spent money for getting the area cleaned on daily basis. Moreover, an electric line is passing from the approach road to my house front through beneath these trees.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: you Apply to the local authority for your grievances, Local authority means panchayat, Municipal Corporation etc.
61 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers