How can I get 2007 marriage certificate

Situation : For applying divorce
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: If you wish to apply for divorce and if your marriage is not registered, then file Affidavit stating about solemnization of marriage
86 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers