I was tried to buy land, and I have done notary for the same and then I get some info about land, there is some problem and the

Situation : now I want to file a case against him and get money back with interest. and i am looking advocate who can finish this case within one year.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

No lawyer provides time bound schedule. 

54 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers