MHADA not given possession

Situation : I have brought flat at Nagpur Maharashtra from MHADA in 2014, and faid full amount 45 lakhs, within a month in 2014, still possession not given by MHADA till today (2018). Some of flat members moved to consumer court Delhi. asking compensation @18%. Is there any chance of weaning the case? Does MHADA really give compensation to consumers? How much time it may take to refund? Is any real time example? if MHADA refuse to give compensation?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear frined,


Consumer Court may order for paying compensatin and then such order will be challanged in the appellate forum. You must have patience to see the result of litigation

250 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers