Defendant father name written wrongly in court case

Situation : In 1990 my grandfather got court decree for 1 acre land .my grandfather is plantiff and other person is defendant.defendent father name is shivalu .but in court decree , judgement copy defendant father name written wrongly ramaiah. Defendant are died present. my question defendent sons can appeal the court decree right now. Defendant name written correct,but defendant father name written wrongly in 1990 court case, judgement copy,decree
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If you have any objection then raise the same and court will pass necessary orders.

264 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers