I want to apply for graduity. I am on notice period. When to apply and how to get it.

Situation : I am working in a private institution(Engineering college) for the past 8 years. The institution has more than 10 employees and 20 years old. Recently I have resigned from the job on 5th April 2021 and serving a notice period for 3 months. I want to get my gratuity, so how to get it and if the management rejects to give me, then what are the legal actions I can take.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers