Need marriage certificate

Situation : 11 years of my marriage, problem is currently I m living at Telangana State but married in Andra Pradesh can I get marriage certificate from my local sub registrar office and I only the proof of photo and video of my marriage
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers