Can I place a complaint in RERA even if my case pending in District consumer forum?

Situation : Hi, Invested on a Plot in Dec 2014 and paid Rs 5Lakhs out of Rs 9Lakhs in EMI wise. Due to some concerns(No venture approvals till Year 2018) asked them refund my money but they refused. Case has been filed in District Consumer forum in Nov 2019 against the Real estate company for refund. But due to the delay in Forum I want to approach RERA. Please let me know what are the possible ways to file complaint in RERA!! 1.. Should I withdraw the case in Forum to file complaint in RERA ( Please refer. m/s imperia structures ltd case to approach RERA without withdrawing case in forum) 2. Should the real estate company be registered under RERA if I want to complaint against it in Rera? 3. What are the Other possible ways to get my money back from the company including compensation!! Thq in advance Rajasekhar
Related Topics : Constitutional Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers