How do I register my shop( general store) after 30 years of its establishment? Is there any fine or penalty?

Situation : I am a shopkeeper and I want to register my business. How to do it after 30 years of its establishment There is no proof of its establishment. It's a general/provisional store.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Just visit the office of local authority like Municipality, Weights and Measurement and Sales Tax and register your shop as that of new establishment.

253 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers