How I can become a Tenant (KUL) as I am cultivating rice in agriculture land.

Situation : Hello. I am having 24 gunte land in raigad Maharashtra. 12 gunte is with my cousins name. However I am cultivating rice on total land of 36 gunte. I have file a case of peek pahani last year 2020 and thasildar have given decision in my favour. 1. How many year I have to file peek pahani to become a KUL for private agriculture land 2. What is the process and how much money and Time involved
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers