Late marriage certificate

Situation : My marriage 2012 now I need marriage certificate is possible?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Yes.. Apply to municipal corporation or Panchayat whichever local authorities there and follow the procedure

70 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers