How can i reconvert to hindu ezhava to get my reservation benefits back?

Situation : I am belonged to ezhava community and converted to Christian for church marriage. But before church marriage we registered marriage as per special marriage act..How can i reconvert to hinduism/ obc to avail my reservation benefits? Is arya samaj conversation certificate is enough?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers