Can I file a petition in court in NCLT law. I heard that the cases in NCLT law takes less time(6 months max) then consumer court

Situation : I invested 4 lac for a plot in Asansol in year 2013 through a company called Hahnemann Housing Development company ltd. The investment was done with agreement on bond paper and all payment was through check to their bank account. Initially the company promised that they will develop the property and do proper plotting in next 3 years and will register the plot in my name. In year 2015 when we enquired about the plot, they told that they are unable to develop the property due to some legal issues. They promised to refund the money with interest according to our agreement on bond paper. They did not refund my money even after waiting for more then 1 year. Then I files a case in Consumer Forum and a mediation meeting was held between both of us. In the meeting they again agreed to refund my money in 8 installments with 4% interest. I agreed on that too and we had an agreement on Note Sheet. But till now they did not refund my money and are not willing to refund it in near future. This is not a single case, there hundreds of investors like me and they all are victim of this company. They have projects in different districts of West Bengal and all projects have same status.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Yes, you can file.

246 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers