Can I have legal authorities to take my two children of 9 years and 12 years old of girl children. When I divorced my wife

Situation : Presently my two children hold by her mother
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers