My wife is standing as an accused in a bounce cheque case. in aurangabad and jaipur . how to release her as she is innocent

Situation : we had given some signed blank cheques to our bro-in-law , for some business purposes, and he has misused them without our knowledge and approval. Now the aggreived parties have filed a case against my wife. after doing this mischief the bro-in- law has vanished without a trace . we want advise how to pass a motion,in court , that this bro-in-law be produced in court to answer as how he misused the cheques . our story is very complex and big. this is only a small part of this problem seeking free legal advise ( we are depending on asha baldwa vs ram gopal judgement which is similar to ours ) if you send your email address , i will send full details of this very complex situation . with all evidences. i want framing of arguments. i have filed FIR in thane court and registered with kasarvadavalli police station Pls call me only after 6 pm , as i am working from home , daily 8am to 6 pm thanks and best regards
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers