Civil Partition case (Appeal at Supreme court against High court order)

Situation : Myself Mrs Khetramani Nayak ,age 63 is D/o Dhurba charan Nayak Village:- SN Pur , Dist Jagatinghpur ,state Odisha I am the only daughter of my father ,after death of my father my niece is claiming he is the son of my father & he has full share of my father properties I was case against this claim in District session court & court ordered in my favor on 2012 & he had appeal at Odisha High court against District court order but High court gave their verdict in my favor of Sep 2017 based on this judgment I appeal at JSPUR sub-judge court to give order for partition of property But they said to court that they appeal at Supreme court against High court judgment (SPC case no 24003/2017) When I checked this case no in supreme court site it showing as diary number & case as ordinary case Could you please guide me what is meaning of the case ? & what will be consequence of the case ? What I need to do now?
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

The Lower Court has to obey the orders of High Court unless stay order if any issued by Supreme Court is produced by other side. Atleast they should have filed affidavit stating that the approached Supreme Court. 

261 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers