How to take share in father property

Situation : we are three brothers (Hindu) who made an unregistered family settlement(stating everiyone share) on 16-4-2018(Notroised and signed by two witness on 100 rs stamp paper) for properties of my late father who passed away on 24-6-2013 . He made a registered will on 24-10-2011 and later on he cancelled the same on 14-11-2011. Now my younger brother who is living with his family on my share of property (which is a house that comes to me as per family settlement) is not vacating and when I ask him to vacate he starts abusing and not allowing me to enter in the house by using muscle power. I am in job and going to retire so I want to sell my share of property. Somebody suggested for filing partition suite with possesion and injection, but court fee in U. P is Very high and difficult to afford. Please let me know can I file a suite for declaration/title with pocession and injection on the basis of unregistered family settlement to claim title for my share of property also see the limitation act for this. However year 2020-21 got affected by corona. Also see for any other more effective (certainly economic one) legal solution So that i can get peaceful vacated possesion of my share
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers