My Uncle sell his portion without permission of my father

Situation : My father & My Uncle named Rajesh purchase One Property 1985 but Not decided property portion or deed (undistributed Area) after My Another Uncle named Prakash stay on Ground Floor & My Father stay first & Second floor, Approx Six year, My Father suffering problem with Another uncle named Prakash So, My father recovered our property possion & file case dt.07/12/2017 but suddenly My Uncle named Rajesh sell his undistributed property portion to Mr.Praksh & My Uncle do not inform or any consent with my father. Sales deed dt.24/12/2017, Please guide me I am recover this passion or cancelled this Sale deed & My father purchase this portion through Court. is it posssible ???
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You have to file suit for partition, stating that the sale deeds are not binding upon and for possession of property and seek for partition by metes and bounce.

272 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers