Can the son of a 'deceased daughter' claim any inheritance rights over the self-earned house of his 'maternal grandfather'(Nana)

Situation : A Hindu male ('Maternal Grandfather') died intestate in 1995 with a self-earned house in Ranchi leaving behind one wife (Nani of the claimant), 2 sons & 2 daughters. His wife(Nani) expired in 2015, thereafter one of the daughters expired in 2019? The self-earned house of Nana (immovable property) is currently in possession of the two sons, as both daughters are married living with their in-laws. Since, 2 sons are insisting for partition of the house through family settlement deed in a unilateral manner denying any share to son of deceased daughter and the alive daughter.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Yes can claim

6 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers