Can Relinquishment Deed & Power of Attorney be filed & Registered in different state & executed in Place of Property by the POA

Situation : I have Ancestral Agricultural. Property in Rajasthan. We are 2 Brothers & One Sister & all of us live in Maharashtra, My sister wants to Relinquish/Release her share of the Property in our favour, Please advise whether the Relinquish Deed and Power of Attorney can be Registered in Maharashtra or it has to be Registered in Rajasthan ? and with which Authority - Judiciary / office of the sub-registrar ? If We Can Register the Relinquish Deed and Power of Attorney in Maharashtra & Can the POA Holders can execute Sale deed in Rajasthan by the POA Holders without the presence of the Relinquisher . Kindly advise. Regards
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers