Shop in Cooperative Housing Society

Situation : Hi, After redevelopment of our old building,I have received possession of my new shop from the builder in 2017. Maharashtra. The shop is duly registered under the Shop and Establishment Act. The society now is asking for the below, 1.I have let out my shop on rent with nature of business being a Hair Saloon. The society now objects to this nature of business. Is the society allowed to object to a legitimate business. 2 I am being asked to submit water meter permission issued to me by BMC and fire safety compliance report. Am I responsible for this or should the builder handover these documents to the Society when he transferred management to the Society in 2017? Is the society allowed to force me to get a new water meter connection from BMC when the society is charging me maintenance charges for my shop 50% more than the Flat owners in the society? Thank you in advance.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

The above question already answered on some other platform, by me.

264 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers