Property matter

Situation : Dear sir, My name is parvez khan, My father is expire on 8 th Nov 2021 due to heart attack, so I have guidance and legal procedure about my right about property. Details of family: Mother Sister (unmarried) : 4 Brother- no Details about property: 1 guntha plot: gifted to dad 1 medical shop: handling sister in 1 guntha plot 1 BHK flat in pune : dad's property : 467 sq ft 1 wagon R car So please consult about legal procedure and fees Thanks Regards, Parvez Khan 7020183785 o
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers