Marriage Certificate after 28 years

Situation : Hello, My parents are Hindu and their marriage was held in 1994. We do have a Marriage album and They are husband-wife on documents like Adhar cards. Is there an easy way to get a marriage certificate as we need it for visa purposes?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers