How should i get out of this situation

Situation : Hi... My name is Pravallika... I had filed a case against my lover who had made me pregnant. The police had registered a rape case against him as he was not ready to marry me at that time... After releasing from the jail, he came to me and he married me.. Now his parents are seeking divorce from me after the case...What should i do now? Inbetween our marriage life, due to his behaviour I seeked the help of women police and the counsellors had declared that he is suffering from psychological disorder and he needs help and termed as psycho...inspite of all these i chose to be with him ... but now he n his parents are compelling and misbehavin with me to take divorce!! I request u to give me a solution!
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

If you desire you may lodge complaint against your in-laws except your husband. Then police will help you. If not you may also lodge complaint with Magistrate directly by way of private complaint. 

251 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers