How can i get back my property

Situation : My tenant who runs our shop for rent for about 30 years now he had made alterations without our permission and not willing to leave our property , please help us to retrieve from him.
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Friend,

File a suit for eviction or possession.

233 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers