Mr. K is anovel writer he entered into an agreement with apopular publisher p to write a novels by taking advance of 1lac rupees

Situation : Later he started writing novels for another publisher q violating the agreement entered with p if p approaches for legal advice suggest p.
Related Topics : Copyright Patent and TM
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Friend,

The writer has to explain under what circumstances he violated the terms of agreement, if explanation is not satisfactory then Court may ask the writer to pay certain amount of damages/compensation to the publisher. 

253 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers