What can the land owners do

Situation : Irrigation dept has filed the slp in Hon'ble S C against the award passed in the favour of land owners by Hon'ble High Court and the land owners had also filed the appeal for furthur enhancement in Hon'ble Supreme Court. Both the slp's were dismissed by the court by the following order: UPON hearing the counsel the Court made the following O R D E R 1. In the facts and circumstances of the case, we are not inclined to interfere with the impugned order in exercise of our jurisdiction under Article 136 of the Constitution of India. 2. The special leave petitions are accordingly dismissed. Pending application, if any, stands disposed of. 3. However, the order of the High Court is not to be treated as a precedent in any other case. (Sarita Purohit) (Jagdish Chander) Court master Branch Officer Now my Question is : Instead of giving the payment to the land owners as per the direction of Hon'ble High Court the department is trying to file appeal again some where so that they can reduce the payment or forefeet the right of land owners
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You are entitled to file contempt for noncompliance. I you wish  I will prepared draft Contempt if you provide me details.


257 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers