Partition of Property among family members

Situation : Hi, Greetings of the day. I am writing this message to clarify some points regarding Partition of Property held by my Father and Mother. The entire property is to be divided to 3 sons and 1 daughter. Father is in possession of 14 Cents of Land. Mother is in possession of 20 Cents of Land and our home. Father wishes to give his property in equal share to Two sons [Suppose A & B] The daughter is unmarried. And father wishes to give the house to unmarried daughter [C] along with remaining son [D]. The actual problem behind this post is that the son B is not in good connection with all the other family members. Actually the Member B had made some contribution wihch is higher than the contribution made by others while renovating the existing house and he demands the money back if the house & Property of Mother is giving to both C & D. The Sons A & B are now living separately. Father, Mother, Daughter and family members of Son D are presently residing in the home. Let me know the following things 1. Is there any legal problem in future if the House and Property held by Mother is given to C & D . A & D are ready to look after the daughter & Parents. Member A is fully satisfied with t
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Share,

It is a difficult task to solve your problem, if I answer without referring the documents then you will be misled. Please come to my office.

280 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers