Can I file case against EPFO hyderabad for delay in settlement of my claim request.Its pending for more than 100 days

Situation : I have submitted my PF claim form with all correct details on 11th Oct to EPFO,RO,Hyderabad but PF claim not settled yet.As per EPFO,They tried to send amount through their bank SBI but it returned as “invalid IFSC receiver”.All details submitted by me was correct but the NEFT from SBI,Koti,Hyderabad failed. As per the instruction from EPFO,I have submitted the re authorization form on 8th Dec but EPFO again closed it as returned due to “invalid IFSC receiver”. I have been able to receive NEFT towards my ICICI account from all other people but not receiving from EPFO’s bank,SBI.I have contacted SBI for the exact reason for failure but they didn’t give any reply.I have contacted my bank,ICICI also and they confirmed that there is no issue in receiving NEFT. I have also raised multiple complaints in epfo grievance portal and public grievance portal but EPFO closed all complaints as IFSC submitted me was wrong hence transaction failed. Since SBI & EPFO were not giving any reply I have approached RBI for the exact reason for NEFT failure.They forwarded my complaint to SBI NEFT team asking explanation.In the meanwhile I have raised a complaint with DPG(Directorate of public grievance
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Try to learn patience. Try to get work done nincely. You may lodge complaint but you will be frustated if result does not come. You will get your amount, be assured.

258 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers