Regarding court order

Situation : Sir/Mam, We are running a private Limited pharmaceutical company..our office was in Ranchi and now in Ahmedabad..we appointed a consignee agent in Mumbai..agreement was for one year..we got security amount of Rs. 3.5 lacs on which he will get interest of 8% per annum..we had to cancel that party & sent cheque of date after one year from day of he filed case and court sent us notice but no attachment is there with notice and written in letter that there is attachment so what should be done plz reply
Related Topics : Business Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers