How to file criminal case against such cheat devoplers

Situation : I had purchase (registered) a residential plot from a land developer in the year 2015 and he had assured me that he will do all the development work as per corporation norm and will get completion certificate for concerned authorities within a period of 1 year so that i can start constructing house on my plot.It has been almost 3 years neither he has developed plot neither obtained completion certificates from concerned authorities.Every time I call him he tells me that that he require some more time for development of land.I want to file criminal case against him for doing such cheating is it possible ? if possible under which sections of IPC and what date should i mention in criminal complaint.?
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers