What i do my friend not give money back i pay him for poland visa he cheat me

Situation : dear sir/madam my friend is in poland so i want to go there he told me total 6000 euro expanses i pay him advance 1400 euro last year in september after pay advance he not show me or sent me any proof so i doubt and stop my rest payment now he cheat me and not sent me my money back his wife and family live in vadodara i have his passport and contact details please tell me proper guidelice what i have to do in legal my money will come?? because i am middle class working boy ,we need money because i save money for my marraige that he cheat with me and take please reply me and guide me for legal actions thanks with best regards rahul
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Just issue a legal notice  to his wife and who in India and thereafter file a suit for recovery of money. You can execute it. 

243 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers