1) Can we sell this property basis copy of both Decree? All brothers selling entire land together to a buyer and not
Situation : I need legal advise regarding ancestral property under MCG.
Land in Gurgaon where we stay was bought back by my grandfather in 1970’s.
There is no record available with us.
In 1990’s, Decree was done among the family members (3 brothers and 2 sisters of my grandfather) regarding 1/3 portion of each brother and nullify sister right.
In 2018, we did another Decree which is registered with survival members of family.
1) Can we sell this property basis copy of both Decree? All brothers selling entire land together to a buyer and not in parts.
2) If yes then can map of new building be approved by buyer in MCG on basis of these Decree? MCG records and assessment reports are available basis which we pay house tax.
3) We don’t have paper which states that my grandfather bought this property from whom, is this record needed?
4) In case the old record is found and the record in Jamabandi is in name of any of the son of my grandfather , will still the Decree and share remain as it is as per law?
Lawyers answer this question
Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.
Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In
to your account or wait for admin approval.