Please sir help me

Situation : Sir me chandan murmu sir mere grandfather ko ak ad mine ak jamim de thi badle me mere grandfather unke ghar me kamkar the the laggag160year pahe le ab us admike bete 2year pahe le chal karke usjamin ko apne nam kar do ab sir mere grandfather or mere father be nahe he ab sar ky kare.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

File a suit for declaration and posession.

221 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers