How to step by step to proceed legaly so that my wife will come back my home..& when to apply divorce if stituation isreally bad

Situation : Dear Sir, This is Prashanth & i recently got married on 2nd Nov 2017. Myself & my wife relationship is good & i love my wife too much & taking care from the beginning. But now my wife's parents are interfering in even a small issues & they have taken full control on their daughter, now & then she goes their home & does not come..& here we are running behind. My wife & their parents are creating & talking some false statements on us, whatever we communicate to her father he is wantedly communicating differently with his wife/daughter. Yesturday also i gone to their house at morning 8 & till evening 4 i requested a lot to their parents to send my wife but they are unnecessarily creating issues big & not sending my wife..& even my wife is not talking single word behalf of me. I do not know what to do sir, honestly there is no fault with us & i love my wife too much & my parents are depressed due to this issues. Requesting you to give me legal advice & step by step legal proceedings so that they fear & send my wife back...pls help me.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers