Can we get relife from the court under section ipc 498a,379 and 3/4 dowry act

Situation : We all are in bail myself,mother and father.false case was loddged on is going on and argument is to start.but i would like to inform you that case is on and my wife has done another marraige to someone and living toghter and also have two children from her second husband.she dind't want to live with me and lodge false case againt on us and i was in jail for 20 days.haw can i get relife from this case.she has also lodged the same complain in ranchi district court but we are allowed tofree from there,i mean to say that case is over and judgement came in our favour.sir in this case how we can free,please help us.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers