What should i do in this scenario

Situation : we are married for 7 years . in these 7years I am continously facing physical abuse , mental stress , we have a kid of 5 years he is staying with me . my husband left us 1.5 years back and stays with his mother . earlier also he has done this type of things Aftr 1.5 years he is back seeking the custody of the kid. for teh child betterment i was quiet all these years but now i wantto act how should i go about it
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers