How to oppose or stay?

Situation : My father are three brothers those named in Khasara for bit of land (approx. 40-50 feet), that is on front of Govt. Inspection house building. In Jan-18 first week our sitting MLA showing interest for construction of Sulabh Sauchalay on it, by starting its ending part of last 10 feet to later on and my father shows objection by showing land custody in his name, at that time SDM (that is not current now) and other govt. people get backed, and due to this situation of insecurity my father getting involve to renew the document and Khatauni work. But suddenly in a day in first week of Feb-18 when PSC was passing through our town (As it is schedule to attain reputed politician visit in nearby location) our MLA taken advantage of no. of PSC personal and new SDM (who joined few days or week before) team people and with help of their presence they started measurement to construct Sulabh Sauchalay now by starting of our custodian bit of land. My father show those document again but current SDM just throws those papers by saying it’s not valid and insufficient to claim and consideration. Now what we should do and take steps? As it is just punishment to us by our MLA itself for opposing them.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers