How much the alimony and child maintenance I need to pay

Situation : my didn’t want my daughter to meet my relatives and grandparents and even don’t want my parents and other siblings to visit my home. She declared clearly that she is living with me just for our daughter otherwise she is not interested to continue the marriage
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Just keep daughter in your house and express in the Court to pay only PG Center charges so saying filie divorce case.

205 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers