How can I get back my land which is under Un authorised occupation for the last 25 year

Situation : I am an old man 72 years old and suffering from kidney diseases. Can’t afford attending court as I am on dialysis
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You need not attend the Court. Execute power of attorney and file a suit for possession.

177 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers