What I do?

Situation : Hello sir, im dr but now not in service.my wife filed 498A. DVact i given 18000pm maintenance to my doctor wife.Now she file divorce case HMP under cruality and desertion.in this case she also demand 50 lack as a one time permanent alimony. My question is1)I also want divorce but not had 50 lack rs.wat I do now?2)in this hmp ,My wife able to demand again maintenance under SEC.24.?3)she r able to demand one time permanent alimony to court?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,


You discontinue paying Rs.18.000/- per month. Just offer decent  PG accommpdation saying if she resides in her parents house then her mind will be polluted. 

191 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers