Tenant problem

Situation : i have given my apartment for rent since 8 months she is not paying rent nor vacating my house.she is openly saying threating us it is waste of time to go to court I won't deposit rent in court i will pay sympathy game like i don't have money nor job to pay rent i have given money to some needy they should give us back.what to do if she don't deposit rent in court how long it will continue like this without paying rent.asking huge amount to vacate.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Alternative methods to be used. Like mortgaging the property to some strong person and ask him to ger her vacated.

208 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers