Legal action against unmarried woman

Situation : A married couple was having some issues and was staying separate for around 1 year. Meanwhile, I met him and became good friends. We developed feelings and used to talk intimate things. But we actually did not have any physical relationship, it was verbal only, though i know i cant prove it currently. Recently he has moved to banglore to patch up with his wife. I reside in kolkata. His and his wife's family is also from Kolkata. After he went we dint have any such intimate chats, but recently had one unluckily. His wife took screenshots of the same and send it to their parents, etc. Her family members are continuously calling me and saying that they'll take legal action, involve police, court, etc against me. I received their call once and gave a clarification, but they were nt satisfied. So i dint receive a single call from their numbers after that as i have nothing to say on my behalf. They are now threatening me that if i dnt talk to them, they'll reach my office with all documents, (i dunno which document, may be screenshots). So, my question is, will they be able to harm/reach me at office/home with the help of local police station? What legal steps can they take against me?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have sereral options. You may meet me inperson with the permission of administrators of this website.

198 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers