What we do about partition of property

Situation : hi.my father earn property but all property taken in name of my elder brother.we r hindu joint family.my father died then brther died.After death of my elder brother her wife tranfer property to her name with help of tahsidar of that place.she not include my mother name nor my name in that property. my question1) wat me & my mother do now? 2)tahsildar has power to transfer property?3)my mother is also classone heirs in that property ,not include her name in that tranfer of property.My mother able to file crpc case of 468,467,471,420 on tahsildar & my brothers wife? my brother wife giving false appedvit to tahsildar writing that "she is only heirs of my elder brother & if this information is wrong then sue on me as 199,200."
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have sereral options. You may meet me inperson with the permission of administrators of this website.

273 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers