How will I take position now ?

Situation : Hi Sir, I (Mr.X) have given lease my rice mill to MR.Y from period 2007 (Dec)-2010 (dec). In 2011(Feb) MY.Z (Plaintiff) has filled case against me on Junior civil court. In the case MR.Z mentioned like "I have taken sub lease from MY.Y and spent 9 laks rupees for re-modeling and MR.X also agreed to extend my lease" and also sub mitted some documents like current bills and telephone bill from period 2007-2010. In 2012 court have given injection order in favour of MR.Z to run the rice mill.But he didn't run the rice mill. In the court MR.Y have given statement like "I and MR.Z are buisiness patners and i have retired buisiness from 2008". I don't know about MR.Z and not give any promise to him. I also paid paid pending current bills in 2013. Now mill is completely damaged. Finally court have given order last month like " Business : Notice given to both counsel and affixed on notice board. Judgment Pronounced (VSJ) in the open Court. IN THE RESULT, the suit of the Plaintiff is dismissed with costs. Nature of Disposal : DISMISSED WITH COSTS " Please advice " shall I take position directly or take police support or file any petition on court ? "
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers